Manufacturer's SKU 8756 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx Feature / Environment Water Resistant
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Substantially more versatile than down-filled over-pants, these windproof and highly breathable insulated Pants are made entirely of hydrophobic materials. A polyester WINDSTOPPER outer shell blocks all wind and resists precipitation while allowing sweat vapor to escape. The high-loft ThermaTek insulation remains warm when wet, has a high warmth-to-weight ratio, and is extremely compressible. Exclusive, non-quilted laminated construction eliminates cold spots and ensures even insulation. Engineered to drain moisture and dry quickly, they have exceptional 'walk-dry' performance. Featuring articulated patterning and excellent breathability for active use in cold climates.
- Weight - 610 g / 1 lb 5.5 oz
- Materials - 250P WINDSTOPPER 2L, 290P WINDSTOPPER 2L, 2.7 oz Primaloft Sport
- Weather resistant
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
Construction - Laminated ThermaTek non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
Zippers & Fly Configuration - Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Buy America Compliant
- Climate - Arctic / Level 7
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags