Manufacturer's SKU 860 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Blade Type Aggressive Edge Type Plain Edge, Serrated Blade Length 3 - 3.99 inches Handle Color Black Opening Mechanism Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs Feature / Environment Made in USA
The popular Bedlam is now available in a manual version.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Aggressive blade style with ambidextrous thumb studs
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Black G10 textured handle scales with 420J stainless steel black oxide liners and a reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.95"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Handle Thickness: 0.600"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Bowie with Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 7.10oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Skeletonized Black, Reversible
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 9.71"
- Closed Length: 5.76"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Black
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags