Manufacturer's SKU 37434 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature Low Cut Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor Feature / Environment Women's
Taking a combination of nubuc and full-grain leather or nubuc and suede, a reinforced toe box, an abrasion resistant toe and heel cap, a rubber heel counter for locking your heel in place, gaiter loops, a cushioning PU footbed, a shock absorbing PU midsole and Danner’s lightweight yet extremely stable TFX®2 platform, the Roughouse Mountain is ready to tackle the roughest backpacking conditions.
- Durable suede and nubuc leather upper with rugged and lightweight nylon
- Mesh lined for maximum breathability
- Anitmicrobial mesh lining in the collar and tongue
- Lightweight, moisture wicking, antimicrobial open cell PU footbed
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Co-molded TPU plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Lightweight and athletic performance of Danner's Trailguard platform
- Danner® Appalachian outsole for traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 3" height
This boot is built on Danner's DT5 last. This last provides an athletic fit designed with a narrower heel and a lower volume fore- and mid- foot to specifically fit the shape of women’s feet. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags