Manufacturer's SKU 916 UPC 610953125455 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Blade Type Blunt-Tip Edge Type Plain Edge, Serrated Blade Length 3 - 3.99 inches Handle Color Black, Orange Opening Mechanism Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs Feature / Environment Made in USA
This dynamic triple utility tool includes a knife, safety hook and glass breaker.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Opposing bevel blade style with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC)
- 440C hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC)
- Textured G10 handles (available in black or safety orange) with 420J full stainless steel liners and a reversible tip-up deep pocket clip
- Carbide glass breaker
- USA Proud
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.000"
- Handle Thickness: 0.530"
- Blade Material: N680 Main Blade; 440C Safety Cutter
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC Main Blade; 58-60HRC Safety Cutter
- Blade Style: Opposing bevel w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 5.10oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up, Deep Pocket
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.20"
- Closed Length: 4.70"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Black
- Emergency folding knife Review by Jameson
Value Quality Price
My first benchmade. The knife was packaged very well. The blade is razor sharp out of the box. It almost has a chisel like grind which is similar to razor blades. Axis lock is smooth but I have some concern on its lockup strength, being my first benchmade only time will tell. Safety cutter is sharp as well but has little retention when open. Glass breaker looks like it will do the job. The main blade and safety cutter are made from different steels. The main blade is made from N680 and the cutter is 440c.
Overall I'm satisfied with this blade. Multipule uses for EDC or emergencies.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags