Manufacturer's SKU 557 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Blade Type Tanto Edge Type Plain Edge, Serrated Blade Length Less than 3 inches Handle Color Black, Brown, Coyote, Olive Drab Opening Mechanism Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs Feature / Environment Made in USA
Tanto blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener.
- AXIS locking mechanism with dual thumb-stud opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Valox handle with 420J stainless steel liners and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.91"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Handle Thickness: 0.510"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 2.67oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.78"
- Closed Length: 3.87"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags