Manufacturer's SKU 42296 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature Over 8in Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor
The legendary Danner pronghorn now comes with 18” of snake-proof protection. Crafted with a durable, waterproof full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, 360˚ of snake-proof protection, a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner, a cushioning PU footbed and Danner’s lightweigh stable TERRA FORCE platform, the Pronghorn Snake boot is a life saver.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- 360° snake-proof protection
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner's TERRA FORCE® lining
- Danner® Mountain Goat outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain
- Realtree® APG® camouflage
- Nylon shank
- 18" height
- 76 oz
The 851 last is an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags