You have no items in your shopping cart.
Constructed to emulate its name, the Mountain Assault features a durable waterproof Nubuc leather upper, a 360 degree abrasion resistant rubber rand, a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® extended comfort liner along with Danner's Dynamic Response System that is engineered for optimal stability underfoot in cold environments and a Vibram® Tsavo outsole for superior traction in rugged high-angle terrain.
- Durable, Nubuc leather upper
- Abrasion resistant 360 degree rubber rand
- Speed lace fastening system and lace-to-toe design for secure fit
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® extended comfort lining
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed
- Danner's new Dynamic Response System is engineered for optimal stability underfoot. The incorporated Pebax® framework allows spring board return, even in cold environments, while the dual-density polyurethane midsole provides superior shock absorption and durability
- Vibram® Tsavo outsole for superior traction in rugged high-angle terrain environments
- Nylon shank
- 6" height
- 72 oz