You have no items in your shopping cart.
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Why We Like It
This is a fantastic, top-of-the-line waterproof pant. They are extremely durable, waterproof, breathable and lightweight; and pack easily. The design allows for full range of motion.
Armed with Arc'teryx's arsenal of revolutionary technologies and design innovations, the Alpha Pant is a four-season piece that is as versatile as it is rugged. GORE-TEX XCR fabric guarantees dryness in rain or snow, and hip-length WaterTight side zippers allow for ventilation when things get physical. Designed and patterned for high output duty, these lightweight and packable pants are made tougher with Keprotec instep patches, and will survive many monsoon seasons to come.
- Weight - 485 g / 1 lb 1.1 oz
- Materials - MI270 GORE-TEX, Schoeller Keprotec
- Compressible and packable
Construction - Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm); taped seams for added weatherproofness
Patterning - Articulated knees
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
- WaterTight 3/4 length leg zippers
- Two-way fly
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration - Drawcord-compatible pant cuffs with soft grommet eyelets
Reinforcements - Hem Keprotec instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edge
- Buy America Compliant
- Climate - Temperate / Arctic / Level 8
NATO Stock Codes
- Crocodile | Small = 8415-20-005-3862
- Crocodile | Medium = 8415-20-005-3863
- Crocodile | Large = 8415-20-005-3864
- Crocodile | X-Large = 8145-20-005-3865
- Crocodile | XX-Large = 8145-20-005-3866
- Rugged Rain and Foul Weather Pant Review by Gregory
Value Quality Price