Manufacturer's SKU 14527 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Military and Law Enforcement, Work
The Super Quarry™ 2.0 GTX® boot is the ultimate work boot. Made of a full-grain leather upper with a 360° knurled rubber rand for abrasion resistance, this boot is built to last. A steel shank and rigid platform provide strength and the Fatigue Fighter™ footbed allows all-day wear in comfort. An aggressive Vibram® Olympia outsole provides superior traction and is non-marking, oil resistant and self cleaning.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather upper provides classic design with superior protection and endurance
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitching on the upper ensures added durability
- Vibram® abrasion-resistant diamond plate rubber wraps heel and toe, completed with abrasion resistant stitching
- Deeply padded Fatigue Fighter™ footbed for all-day comfort
- Aggressive Vibram® Olympia outsole offers a unique design and placement of lugs provide maximum traction on various terrain. Multi directional lugs provide user with substantial edging, braking, kick off and stability.
- Steel shank
- 8" height
- 83 oz
- The Armor Flex™ II midsole is puncture-resistant and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH PR.
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags