You have no items in your shopping cart.
Desk duty is anything but easy. That’s why we created the Station/Office Boot. It pairs a stable, stitchdown build with Ultralon footbeds for an ideal balance of toughness and comfort. The SOB is easy to slip on and off, so it’s ideal for cops, security workers, and other uniformed professionals who need to respond at a moment’s notice.
- Highly durable, moisture-wicking spacer mesh lining offers breathable comfort in a non-waterproof package
- Durable full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- PU midsole provides long lasting cushioning and support
- Ultralon footbed for ultimate step-in and all-day support and comfort
- Vibram® Duralogical™ oil and slip resistant outsole provides all the rugged durability you’d expect of Danner, yet it’s extremely cushioned so you keep fatigue at bay
- Steel shank
- 6" height
- 45 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.