You have no items in your shopping cart.
An ideal three-season hunting boot, the overbuilt, USA-made Hawk™ features GORE-TEX® lining, providing breathable, waterproof protection, and 200G Thinsulate™ Insulation for lightweight warmth. The nubuc leather upper and Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provide durability, comfort and stability, and the self-cleaning Danner® Bob® outsole, known as one of the world’s best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain, nubuck all-leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Patented Danner Bob® outsole tracks steadily in snow and mud while continuously self-cleans. The outer lugs add extra stability. The Danner Bob® is ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Mens 73 oz, Womens 63oz
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.