Manufacturer's SKU 26036 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Military and Law Enforcement
We started with our battle-proven Desert TFX™ boots and added the most advanced desert camo pattern. The result: a powerful new ally for the modern operator. Every angle of the new Danner Desert TFX® features revolutionary new A-TACS camouflage – including the multi-directional outsoles. And like every boot in the TFX line, it features Danner’s patented, lightweight TERRA FORCE® X system for uncompromising stability and support.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- A-TACS unique "pattern within a pattern" technology and range of inter-mingled natural colors and shapes offer superior camouflaging for military and law enforcement concealment needs
- TERRA FORCE® X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 58 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Right out of the box and running Review by Jeff
Quality Price Value
This is one of the most comfortable set of boots I have owned. Gore tex lined, double stitched seams, sewn in sole. Like wearing running shoes only taller. Right out of the box break in time about 6 hours. Just lace them up on the loose side and go. 6 hours later tighten em up and you just broke em in. Comfortable in hot, humid environments. Their Danners you get what you pay for. Comfort, Reliability, Dry Happy feet.
(Posted on 9/30/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags