You have no items in your shopping cart.
Built to serve, the USA-made Desert Acadia® has a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon exterior for rugged durability. Dri-Lex® lining provides excellent heat mitigation. Features a thick, cushioned footbed and a self-cleaning Vibram® Sierra outsole. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- Dri-Lex® lining provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, is completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Vibram® Sierra outsole matches the color of our olive rough-out leather and fabric. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Mens 69 oz & Womens 58 oz
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.