Manufacturer's SKU 37440 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 6in and Mid-Cut Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor
Hand crafted in Portland Oregon the Crater Rim features a durable waterproof nubuc leather upper, a 360˚ abrasion resistant Vibram® rubber rand, lace-to-toe design for a secure fit, a proven waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner and a Vibram® Bifida outsole which provides superior traction in rugged ascending and descending terrain.
- Made in the USA
- Durable, waterproof nubuc leather upper
- 360° abrasion resistant rand
- D-Ring hardware and lace-to-toe design for secure fit
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Vibram® Bifida outsole for superior traction in rugged environments
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags