You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Cloud Cap is comfortable enough to wear as weekend boot. But don’t let the comfort and athletic fit fool you. On the mountain, the Cloud Cap can hold its own. It features tough, triple-stitched seams and protective plates to keep the bottom of your feet safe and secure. Underneath, the Cloud Cap is outfitted with Danner Trailguard outsole for a solid grip on a range of terrains.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Nubuck leather and breathable nylon upper offer lightweight protection and some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- EVA dual density platform provides lightweight athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning on the trails
- Abrasion resistant toe for protection in high wear areas
- Synergy heel system optimizes responsive fit by locking the heel into the pocket and allows for a lower volume fit
- Danner® Trailguard outsole features unique acceleration and braking zones combined with traditional lug patterns in the center of the foot for superior traction on varied surfaces
- Co-Molded ESS plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Women's sizes available
- 6" height
- 42 oz
This boot is built on Danner's DT4H last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.