You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made in the USA, the Acadia® features Danner’s famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces. Features 200G Thinsulate™.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Men's 66 oz, Women's 53 oz
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.