Manufacturer's SKU COMBO-SOC-C-01-XX Shipping Estimate Ships within 2-3 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Blue Force Gear Attachment System Molle Feature / Environment Berry Compliant, Made in USA
The ultimate modular system for carrying first line gear in any climate or situation. Includes left, right, rear padded MOLLE belt sections, padded foam inserts, suspenders, and loop covered inner duty belt.
- 601g / 21.2oz
- One size fits most. Waist sizes between 30” and 46”. Adaptable to fit most body sizes, location of the belt on the wearer.
- 2” tubular Cordura webbing inner belt with ITW dual adjust side release buckle.
- Buckles can also be removed from inner belt and used with Cobra or other aftermarket buckles.
- Allows securing of drop-leg accessories, pouches, and holsters in any location on the inner belt.
- Closed cell foam inserts for comfort, support, and stiffens the belt system.
- Can be worn with or without the included adjustable suspenders
- Back panel : 9 Columns MOLLE, 2 Rows
- Side panels (2) : 7 Columns, 2 Rows
As with all Blue Force Gear, it is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- About to order Review by Doc. S
Price Value Quality
I've tried this on for size from one of my buddies on a deployment. It is an extremely comfortable belt compared to one I ended up ditching before. I'm about to order very soon.. Why sacrifice speed and performance for readiness? As a medic I can have everything I need on both a belt and slimmer bag, instead of just hulking around a gigantic pack on my back on patrols
(Posted on 9/19/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags