NO PAYPAL! PayPal Not Accepted For This Item (No Exceptions) Manufacturer's SKU 3350 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Blade Type Spear-Point Edge Type Plain Edge Blade Length 3 - 3.99 inches Handle Color Black Feature / Environment Made in USA
Automatic knives are highly regulated and in most cases, illegal to purchase, carry and operate. Please check your local laws before making this purchase.
Benchmade's popular Infidel out-the-front auto now comes in a slightly smaller package.
- Double action out-the-front auto
- Double edge spear-point blade with ambidextrous thumb-slide
- D2 tool steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with removable deep pocket clip
- Integrated cleaning port
- Blade Length: 3.10"
- Blade Thickness: 0.090"
- Handle Thickness: 0.540"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Spear-Point
- Weight: 3.40oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Steel
- Lock Mechanism: Out-the-Front Double Auto
- Overall Length: 7.10"
- Closed Length: 4.00"
- Sheath Material: MOLLE Compatible Soft Sheath
- Class: Black
- high quality otf Review by kundaliniops
Price Value Quality
This is certainly the highest quality factory-made out-the-front opener i have seen. I got both the black and bare blade finish, both function perfectly with solid lock-up. The action feels like a custom build. The blade is a little thin, but the D2 steel has great edge-retention, even compared to the new "super-steels"; and while not technically stainless, it is very rust-resistant. Makes a great "2nd back-up" blade.
(Posted on 1/24/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags