Manufacturer's SKU MXC Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - practical lifetime of product Brands CamelBak
Why We Like It
Close quarter battle, urban operations or working around heavy equipmentﾅthis glove does it all. US Army approved product that offers maximum protection no matter what your mission.
Developed to bond the critical elements of protection and safety, the MXC Combat glove is ideal for all combat operations. Pre-curved ergonomic fit ensures that the gloves will conform to hand and flex with every movement. Flex Cut index finger design provides maximum dexterity and flexibility.
Get the right fit! Find your glove size using this sizing guage.
- Team Soldier Certified for US Army Combat-Approved Product List
- Combat proven by US Army
- Military Kevlar brand fiber blend: 96% Kevlar (fire retardant and cut-resistance), 4% P-140 anti-static fiber (to provide safety around fuels, explosives and electronics) Flex Cut index finger design provides maximum dexterity and flexibility without material build-up in trigger
- Smooth leather palm, fingers and knuckles provides durability
- Kevlar brand fiber knit cuff provides easy-on, easy-off comfort
- Perspiration / moisture resistance: Tanning technology keeps leather soft and supple for the life of the glove even after repeated exposure to perspiration or moisture
- Abrasion resistance: Leather is treated to provide increased durability
- Concealed interior seam stitching using Para-aramid thread enhances durability especially around vulnerable finger tips
- Gloves will not lose grip or fit when wet or submersed in water and will stay soft even with repeated exposure to salt water
- Dimensions - 11 in x 5 in x 1.5 in (279 mm x 127 mm x 38 mm)
- Weight - .18 lbs (.09 kg)
- Military Kevlar brand fiber blend knit back
- Mil-Spec Leather palm/fingers/knuckles MIL-DTL-81188C
- Mil-Spec Kevlar knitted cuff: MIL-C-3735B (Kevlar variance)
- Mil-Spec Para-aramid thread: A-A5519
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags