Manufacturer's SKU 555HG PNK/556 PNK Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Blade Type Drop-Point, Sheepsfoot Edge Type Plain Edge, Serrated Blade Length Less than 3 inches Handle Color Pink Opening Mechanism Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs, Thumb-Stud Feature / Environment Made in USA
Why We Like It
An outstanding knife - a Benchmade classic - "pretty in pink".
THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE RIGHT CAUSE.
Benchmade is proud to donate a portion of the profits from the sale of this knife to the Oregon Health and Science University Breast Cancer Institute in Portland, Oregon to benefit their Breast Health Education Program.
- AXIS locking mechanism with dual thumb-stud opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Valox handle with 420J stainless steel liners and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.91"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Handle Thickness: 0.510"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Hollowground Modified Sheepsfoot (555HG-PNK) & Modified Drop-Point (556-PNK)
- Weight: 2.56oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Reversible, Black
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.78"
- Closed Length: 3.87"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue
- decent choice Review by Kellen
Quality Price Value
Bought the knife for my wife. She liked it just as much as her Kershaw. She carrys both pretty equally. Durable and has nice weight to it. Pretty easy to manipulate...too small for my hands, but great for the wifes.
(Posted on 8/29/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags