NO PAYPAL! PayPal Not Accepted For This Item (No Exceptions) Manufacturer's SKU 175 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Blade Type Spear-Point Edge Type Plain Edge Blade Length Less than 3 inches Handle Color Black Feature / Environment Made in USA
A versatile push dagger designed for durability and strength.
- 440C (58-60HRC) stainless steel double edge spear-point with chisel ground edge
- Vinyl coated handle, full-tang
- Molded Kydex/thermoplastic sheath with reversible pocket clip to fit up to a 2-inch duty belt
- Blade Length: 2.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Handle Thickness: 0.250"
- Blade Material: 440C
- Blade Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Double Edge Spear-Point w/ Chisel Ground Edge
- Weight: 2.32oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Sheath Clip
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 5.47"
- Sheath Material: Molded Kydex/ Thermoplastic; Versatile Belt-Clip
- Class: Black
- Quality boot/belt knife Review by Brian
Value Quality Price
exactly as advertised. Benchmade does excellent work and this knife is typical of that craftsmanship. Sheath is also well made, easy to loop onto a belt or clip onto anything.
(Posted on 10/6/13)
- CBK Review by Casey
Quality Price Value
A perfect neck or boot knife with a very well designed sheath and great handle grip.
(Posted on 5/30/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags