You have no items in your shopping cart.
Danner's lightest and most flexible tactical boot, the Melee features a unique outsole design. Danner's unique Melee outsole is constructed with a 360˚ pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a rugged outer lug pattern with molded siping that disperses water and provides maximum surface contact and Danner’s patent pending VIA technology which provides a V-4 abrasion rubber compound in the medial side arch for fast roping control.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- EVA midsole for shock absorption with an ESS external coating for abrasion resistance
- Patent pending Danner® VIA technology featuring a Vibram® V-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound in the medial side arch for fast roping control
- Danner® Melee outsole featuring a 360° pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions with a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- 670-1 approved
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 45 oz
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.