Manufacturer's SKU A21002 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - 1 year Brands Asolo Boot Feature 6in and Mid-Cut Feature / Environment Waterproof
The Asolo Moran GTX backpacking boots provide exceptional support and waterproof protection in a surprisingly lightweight design that eats up miles without eating up your feet.
- Water-resistant suede leather uppers with high-tenacity nylon underlays deliver durable flexibility and support while remaining breathable
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex liners deliver complete waterproof protection while allowing ample breathability for comfort in wet conditions
- Wicking nylon linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for fast drying
- Gusseted scree tongues and padded ankle cuffs add protective comfort at ankles; rubber toe bumpers protect against impact and abrasion
- Lightweight EVA midsoles provide cushioning comfort and shock absorption
- Dual-density Power Lite Asoflex plates combine nylon and fiberglass to provide torsional stability while protecting against stone bruising
- Thermoplastic urethane heel reinforcements are integrated into the Power Lite Asoflex plates to minimize weight while optimizing heel stability
- Dual-density rubber outsoles are optimized for weight savings without compromising traction for handling mixed terrain
- Great general-purpose mountain boot Review by Mike
Quality Price Value
I wore a pair of these every day for two years. On mountains, in the snow, around work, traveling, etc. They're incredibly durable and very comfortable. Like all Asolo boots, they run a bit small. I normally wear a 9 and for these a 9.5 was slightly too small on me. The built-in arch support is a bit minimal, so buy a half size up and get more supportive inserts. Overall, a great, supportive, comfortable boot.
(Posted on 5/6/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags