You have no items in your shopping cart.
Built to serve, the USA-made Desert Acadia® has a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon exterior for rugged durability. A GORE-TEX® liner provides breathable, waterproof protection. Features a thick, cushioned footbed and a self-cleaning Vibram® Sierra outsole. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Vibram® Sierra outsole matches the color of our tan rough-out leather and fabric. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Mens 67 oz, Womens 58 oz
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.