You have no items in your shopping cart.
Why We Like It
An outstanding knife - a Benchmade classic - "pretty in pink".
THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE RIGHT CAUSE.
Benchmade is proud to donate a portion of the profits from the sale of this knife to the Oregon Health and Science University Breast Cancer Institute in Portland, Oregon to benefit their Breast Health Education Program.
- AXIS locking mechanism with dual thumb-stud opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Valox handle with 420J stainless steel liners and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.91"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Handle Thickness: 0.510"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Hollowground Modified Sheepsfoot (555HG-PNK) & Modified Drop-Point (556-PNK)
- Weight: 2.56oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Reversible, Black
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.78"
- Closed Length: 3.87"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue
|Manufacturer's SKU||555HG PNK/556 PNK|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product|
|Why We Like It||No|
|Blade Type||Drop-Point, Sheepsfoot|
|Edge Type||Plain Edge, Serrated|
|Blade Length||Less than 3 inches|
|Opening Mechanism||Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs, Thumb-Stud|
|Feature / Environment||Made in USA|
- decent choice Review by Kellen
Quality Price Value