Manufacturer's SKU SNVG1134 Weight 1.3000 Brands Summit Night Vision
Summit Binocular Night Vision System (BVNS) Gen 3 Auto-gated Domestic Tube - Black
The SNVG-BNVS™ (Binocular Night Vision System) is the premier twin-image tube device optimized for night-time operations.
It uses a rugged housing design and is extremely lightweight for a two-tube night vision binocular. It can be submerged to depths up to 66 feet. The BNVS operates on one 3V lithium battery and includes a built in IR Illuminator for increased image clarity in low light situations. It is available in two color options: black or desert tan. It comes standard with a dove-tail type mount interface. An ANVIS-type ball-mount option is also available depending upon your preference.
- Two Image Tube Night Vision
- Lightweight and Robust
- Two Mount Options
- Available in Black or Tan
- Single CR123 Battery Std.
- Rugged and Submersible
- Operator-Swappable Dovetail or Ball (ANVIS-type) Mount Options (Dovetail is Standard Config.)
- Ideal for Demanding Field Conditions, Vehicle Operation and Maritime Maneuvers
- Manufactured with Rugged, Lightweight Composite for Operator Comfort During Extended Use
- Submersible to 20 meters (66 feet) and Built with Mil-Spec Components and Optical Assemblies
- Intuitive Horizontal and Fore/Aft Tilt Adjustments for Operator Customization and Fit
- Automatic Gain Control Standard and Optional Manual Gain Control Available
- Multiple Power Options (Clip-On Power Supply (COPS), External Battery Pack, Etc)
- Aviator Optical Assemblies with Aviator-Type Accessory Options Available
- Standard Configuration uses PVS-14-Type Accessories (Demist Shields, Sacrificial Filters, Etc)
- 5 cm (2 inches) Shorter and 135.8 g (.3 pound) Lighter than PVS-15 Binocular Night Vision*
* As Compared with SNVG-BNVS utilizing PVS-14-Mil-Type Optics and Dove Tail mount
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags