Manufacturer's SKU 11-490 UPC 700285564289 Weight (lbs) 0.5000 Shipping Estimate In-Stock Items Generally Ship Within 1 Business Day Brands Oakley
Sport professionals demand nothing less than the best, and Oakley has answered their challenge for decades. World-class athletes have driven Oakley to create innovation after innovation, including interchangeable lens designs with unbeatable optical clarity. Flak Jacket sunglasses take that to the next level with the latest in performance technology.
Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included
Convenience gets a performance boost with Transitions® SOLFX™ lenses. As sunlight brightens, the lenses darken to keep up. When sunlight is scarce, the lens color gets much lighter but never goes away — so you get enhanced depth perception in shaded areas and cloudy places. This unique edition of Flak Jacket comes with all the cutting-edge features that athletes demand.
Stays Ahead of the Sun
Flak Jacket lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any environment.
Offers a Secure, Custom Fit
Choose the nose pads that give you the best fit — two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of Unobtainium® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Optimizes Comfort, Protection and Clarity
Flak Jacket is made of lightweight O Matter® for all-day comfort. Pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and Flak Jacket meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and XYZ Optics® extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
Please note: Photochromic lenses darken in response to UV light, and car windshields block most UV.
Transitions and the swirl are registered trademarks and SOLFX is a trademark of Transitions Optical, Inc. © 2012 Transitions Optical, Inc.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out all of UV & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Adapt to variable light conditions with "Transitions® SOLFX™" photochromic lenses
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pads options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags