Manufacturer's SKU GA100-1A1 UPC 079767443849 Weight 0.2000 Manufacturer's Warranty One Year Seller Warranty Brands Casio Feature / Environment Water Resistant
Living up to G-Shock’s reputation for big case designs this Ana-Digi, “three-eyed” monster measures in at a whopping 55 x 51.2 x 16.9mm size with an attention to detail that is second to none. Large anti-skid buttons provide easy operation, embossed indices give a 3-D look and a rivet bezel design adds strength to its overall appearance.
29 Time Zones (48 Cities + UTC), Daylight Saving On/Off, Home City/World Time Swapping
1/1000 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring Capacity: 99:59’59.999”
- Measuring Modes: Elapsed Time, Lap Time, Split Time
- Others: Speed (0-1998 unit/hour), Selection Distance Input (0.0-99.9)
- Measuring Unit: 1 Second
- Countdown Range: 24 Hours
- Countdown Start Time Setting Range: 1 Minute to 24 Hours (1-minute Increments and 1-hour Increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Full Auto-calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 Seconds per month
- Battery: CR1220
- Approximate Battery Life: 2 Years
- Size of Case / Total Weight………55.0 x 51.2 x 16.9mm / 70g
How speed is indicated:
• While an elapsed time measurement operation is being performed in the Stopwatch Mode, the watch will display a speed value, which is calculated based on the
distance you specified and the elapsed time. The speed is indicated by the upper right dial, two indicators (1000 and MACH), and the speed hand.
• The upper right dial indicates the 100s digit value.
• 1000 appears when the speed exceeds 1,000.
• MACH appears when the speed exceeds 1,226.
• The speed hand indicates speed values less than 100.
Only even-numbered values are indicated.
At a speed of 1,740, the upper right dial indicates 1000 and MACH is displayed. The upper right dial indicates 700. The speed hand indicates 40.
• Speed can be indicated from 0 to 1998. OVER is indicated by the speed hand when the speed exceeds 1998.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags