Manufacturer's SKU 940 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Blade Type Tanto Edge Type Plain Edge, Serrated Blade Length 3 - 3.99 inches Opening Mechanism Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs Feature / Environment Made in USA
Whether in pocket or hand, the slender curvature and contouring of the 940 make it a perfect everyday carry.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Modified reverse tanto blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Green anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handles with 410 stainless steel liners, color anodized titanium back spacer and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Handle Thickness: 0.410"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Reverse Tanto; Ambidextrous Dual Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 2.90oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.87"
- Closed Length: 4.47"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags