Manufacturer's SKU 5500 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Blade Type Drop-Point Edge Type Plain Edge, Serrated Blade Length Less than 3 inches Handle Color Black Opening Mechanism Spring-Assisted Feature / Environment Made in USA
Automatic knives are highly regulated and in most cases, illegal to purchase, carry and operate. Please check your local laws before making this purchase.
A multi-directional positive grip defines these tough, reliable folders.
- Auto AXIS pull release with integrated safety
- Features a drop-point blade
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with 420J stainless steel liners and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.97"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Handle Thickness: 0.550"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Weight: 3.70oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: Auto-AXIS Ambidextrous Pull Release w/ Integrated Safety
- Overall Length: 7.12"
- Closed Length: 4.15"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Black
- Rockin Auto! Review by Franco
Price Value Quality
This is a great auto knife! It's a little smaller than I'm used to (blade less than 3") but still feels pretty solid in the hand. The ridges on the handle are pretty cool, feel good, give a nice grip (and look good too, if you care about that). I've subjected my piece to various stresses bordering on torture, so far so good it's holding up great. Strong opening action, very crisp. Totally recommend this knife I'm very happy with mine!
(Posted on 10/1/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags