You have no items in your shopping cart.
This mid-cut approach shoe is inspired by the very specific demands of mountain guides. More supportive than a traditional low top approach shoe, the Tech Ascent is surprisingly light and nimble on technical terrain, which is critical when shouldering a heavy load on fifth-class terrain. The dual-density polyurethane midsole provides substantial shock absorption but still retains its sensitivity to climb well. Asymmetrical lacing to the toe provides precise fit and enhances stability when climbing. Abrasion resistant suede uppers, Gore-Tex waterproof breathability, and sticky rubber round out the Tech Ascent’s attributes.
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Gore-Tex – Extended Comfort
- Midsole: Dual-Density PU
- Outsole: Vibram Vertical Approach
- Last: BN
- Sizes: 36 – 47, 48 (half sizes)
- Weight: 530g; 1 lb, 2 oz (1/2 pair size 42)
- Color: Shark
- Product Code: 72580/200
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort technology
- New Vibram Vertical Approach sole
- Overlasted rubber toe rand