Manufacturer's SKU 453MTN Manufacturer's Warranty No Warranty Brands OTB Feature / Environment Made in USA
Note: Items from this manufacturer normally ship within 7 days. However from time to time backorders occur; if this happens we will let you know as promptly as possible.
- Light Weight-Stability Redefined!
- Tested and approved by the 75th Ranger Regiment
- High traction non squeak outsole and molded EVA midsole unit. Siping on each lug provides the best combination of traction and cushion in a boot today.
- Stain Resistant Microfiber Suede upper with breathable nylon panels makes for one of the lightest boots on the market today.
- Mesh ventilation ports throughout the boot provide breathability not found in most boots.
- Reinforced lace loops are made not to fail in the field.
- Tried and true 550 paracord shoe lace.
- Reinforced inside toe to help when scaling walls.
- Full length composite molded shank provides support even when carrying a heavy load.
- Dual density cushioned footbed with mesh lining for increased wicking and foot comfort.
- Footbed is perforated to allow water drainage.
- lightweight boot Review by TDB
Price Value Quality
First pair is still going strong after 6 months of use in AFG and several 6 - 8 mile rucks back here in the states.
(Posted on 2/15/13)
- Excellent Review by Usasoc ops
Price Value Quality
I have owned a couple pair so far. One pair have made it through obc,ranger, airborne and air assault with flying colors. The siping is still on the sole. Super light weight. Dries super fast. And durable. Just don't dry them by the fire or use them for fast rope or rappelling too much.
(Posted on 1/7/13)
- Worn out quickly Review by Jonathan
Quality Price Value
These boots are okay for walking around the base, but once you bring them to the field is where it fails. The construction of the sole and leather is not as good as other companies. I liked how they have the broken in feel when they are new, and the laces are easy to tie. The sizing is close to your regular shoe size.
(Posted on 10/8/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags