Manufacturer's SKU 11098-889A Shipping Estimate In-Stock Items Generally Ship Within 1 Business Day Brands Oakley Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Military and Law Enforcement
Features enhanced load-bearing stability, improved anatomical fit and even greater tread durability. Lightweight and athletically inspired, it offers the comfort of prime urethane shock absorption and the climate control of a moisture wicking liner. The vulcanized rubber sole includes directional lug geometry and provides wet/dry traction on both smooth and rough terrain.
- Soft temper for instant comfort and silent movement
- Athletically inspired design for unencumbered performance and agility
- Climate control of moisture wicking liner, plus gusseted tongue to block debris entry
- Low-friction lining with anti-microbial treatment
- Prime shock absorption of lightweight polyurethane
- Jump ready design with over-the-ankle boot shaft
- Vulcanized rubber sole with traction of directional lug geometry, plus superior abrasion resistance for fast rope work
- Ergonomically optimized geometry with enhanced load-bearing stability
- One of the best Review by Rabbit
Value Quality Price
One of the best boots available. Keep in mind this is an assault boot, it's not meant for ruck marching cross country with.
(Posted on 10/14/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags