You have no items in your shopping cart.
USA-made and certified by the United States Air Force, this boot features a military-standard Vibram® 1276 outsole with Danner’s classic stitchdown construction for a more stable platform and superior durability. Sage green leather. Lace to toe gives better fit and support. Sage green rough-out, full-grain leather provides toughness and the Dri-Lex® lining offers rapid drying and air exchange to mitigate hot weather. Lined in 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® for comfort and protection from the elements. Safe-to-Fly certified.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- Safe-To-Fly Certified
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and provides mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole matches the color of our sage green rough-out leather and fabric. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 64 oz
- Approved for USAF optional wear
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.