You have no items in your shopping cart.
The all-leather Striker™ II GTX® Side-zip offers superior Danner durability without the weight. The TERRA FORCE™ X Lite performance platform is constructed for stability and support. A GORE-TEX® liner offers breathable, waterproof protection. Constructed of rich, full-grain leather, this boot has a convenient side zipper for easy entry and exit. The Pro-Tec™ non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Non-metallic construction won’t set off metal-based security systems.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- TERRA FORCE™ X Lite platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Side-zip for easy entry and exit from boot
- Danner TFX® Lite outsole is an oil- and slip-resistant outsole that gives you grip, traction and stability without the weight
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 58 oz
- The Pro-Tec™ non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.