Manufacturer's SKU 45800 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor Feature / Environment Made in USA
Designed for optimal comfort in cold, wet weather, the U.S.A.-made Santiam™ features GORE-TEX® waterproof lining and 400G Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation. A full-grain leather upper combined with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provide durability and stability. The Danner® Bob® outsole, known as one of the world’s best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud while it continuously self-cleans.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Patented Danner Bob® outsole tracks steadily in snow and mud while continuously self-cleans. The outer lugs add extra stability. The Danner Bob® is ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains.
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 75 oz
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags