You have no items in your shopping cart.
Crafted in Portland Oregon, the Rivot™ is built with our lightweight TFX® platform, a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, space frame webbing design for increased motion and a 360˚ pivot point lug pattern for quick pivotal movements in all directions, knowing that in battle motion is your weapon. Spacer mesh dispels heat vapors while allowing heat from inside the boot to escape, keeping you cool in the face of battle.
- Made in USA
- Berry compliant
- Meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Rough-out leather and 1000D nylon upper for superior protection and comfort
- State of the art Spacer Mesh dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow
- Space frame webbing design for increased mobility and flex in the upper
- Speed lacing system
- Polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation
- TERRA FORCE® X platform for a lightweight fit with durability, traction, and maneuverability
- Vibram® Rivot TFX® outsole offers superior acceleration, braking, pivoting and traction in rugged terrains, featuring 360 degree pivot point lugs for pivotal movements and broad flat lugs in the toe, heel and outer edges of the outsole for traction against walls and rocks
- 54 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.