Manufacturer's SKU 14537 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature Over 8in Footwear Type Work
The Quarry™ 2.0 Logger™ GTX® boot is built with all of the favorite Quarry 2.0 components: the waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner, full-grain leather upper, and Fatigue Fighter™ footbed for allday wear in comfort. The polyurethane midsole provides cushioning for extra comfort.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Black full-grain leather upper offers a classic work boot look with complete protection from the elements
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Triple stitching ensures added durability and longevity
- Deeply padded Fatigue Fighter™ footbed for all-day comfort
- Vibram® Logger outsole features a lug design with substantial edging capabilities and superior traction
- Steel shank
- 10" height
- 82 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags