You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Danner® Light II™ is USA-made, classically designed, and packed with features. A nubuc leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper combined with Danner stitchdown construction offer unparalleled durability and stability. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- Men’s 61 oz, Women’s 50 oz
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.