You have no items in your shopping cart.
Your prey is not concerned about your safety, but we are. That is why we took our Jackal™ II stalking boot, featuring a 1000 Denier nylon upper, a GORE-TEX® liner and a low lug Danner Phantom™ outsole, and built in 360˚ of snake-proof protection.
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection in warmer climates or more active pursuits
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- 360º snake guard gives you the ultimate in flexible and maneuverable snake bite protection
- EVA footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and arch support
- Realtree APG™ is lighter, more open, more neutral-toned, and features more contrast than the competition. It's like Realtree AP™, but with olive green accents added
- The Danner Phantom™ outsole is the ultimate outsole for stalking. A thin rubber shell cups the foot and lets you feel the ground. It’s very quiet and cushioned due to the thick EVA insert. This is a perfect solution for hunters trying to maintain their cover
- Nylon shank
- 17" height
- 61 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.