You have no items in your shopping cart.
Focusing on cushioning and long lasting comfort, the Fowler features a durable waterproof full-grain leather upper an antimicrobial footbed with open cell construction for air circulation, an EVA cushioning midsole and Danner’s lightweight Synergy system platform.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper with urged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Co-molded TPU plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Lightweight and athletic performance of Danner's SYNERGY SYSTEMS platform
- Vibram® Leader outsole featuring a low lug pattern for non-loading trail performance
- Rear zipper
- Nylon shank
- 10" height
- 44 oz
This boot is built on Danner's DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.