You have no items in your shopping cart.
We wanted to give wildland firefighters and smokejumpers the toughest, safest, most comfortable boot that human hands could build. To make it happen, we used Vibram Fire Logger outsoles, special Nomex stitching, and fire-retardant leather. We put these pieces together in a boot that was designed for exceptional comfort, fit, and durability.
- Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8 oz leather is the most rugged, toughest leather we've ever put on a boot
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Nomex fire resistant triple stitching for superior endurance
- Vibram 360 degree Fire Logger outsole compound designed for fire and abrasion resistance and provide substantial edging and superior traction
- Steel shank
- 10" height for ultimate support and stability
- 100 oz
- NFPA 1977; 2011 edition certified
- Made in the USA with US and Imported components