You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Desert TFX® GTX® boot is lightweight and built for temperate sandy or dusty conditions. The GORETEX® lining provides breathable, waterproof protection; the TERRA FORCE®; X platform provides durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer and side support for maneuverability. A rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper enhance durability and the lightweight TFX® outsole delivers improved acceleration and traction.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Mojave-colored rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- TERRA FORCE® X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX® lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 53 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Well worth your money Review by Tommy
Price Value Quality
I got my money's worth out of them and I plan on using them for many more years. (Posted on 7/27/2012)