You have no items in your shopping cart.
Take Danner's toughest full-grain leather and rugged nylon, add Ultralon footbeds and deeply cushioned midsoles, and you’ve got the Danner Kinetic™. It’s tough on the outside and soft on the inside. And thanks to its lightweight build, it’s incredibly agile and responsive.
- Highly durable, moisture-wicking spacer mesh lining offers breathable comfort in a non-waterproof package
- Nubuc leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper offer lightweight, breathable protection and some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- PU midsole provides long lasting cushion and support
- Reinforced heel and metatarsal protection for increased durability
- Ultralon footbed for ultimate step-in and all-day support and comfort
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Kinetic™ outsole is a multidirectional low lug outsole that provides superior surface contact and traction. The perfect sole for when sudden acceleration from a resting position is needed
- 8" height
- Nylon shank
- 51 oz
- This style meets requirements of AR 670-1 Optional Wear
The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.