Manufacturer's SKU 31016 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature Low Cut Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor
The Zigzag Low was designed for hikers who prefer to hit the trail without high ankle support. But that’s where the differences end. From the ankle down, this boot features the same rugged build of the full-support version: Synergy heel system, co-molded underfoot plates, full-grain and nubuc leather, and 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® liners.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain and nubuck leathers offer protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- EVA dual density platform provides lightweight athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning on the trails
- Abrasion resistant toe for protection in high wear areas
- Synergy heel system optimizes responsive fit by locking the heel into the pocket and allows for a lower volume fit
- Danner® Trailguard outsole features unique acceleration and braking zones combined with traditional lug patterns in the center of the foot for superior traction on varied surfaces
- Co-Molded ESS plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Women's sizes available
- 3" height
- 39 oz
This boot is built on Danner's DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags