You have no items in your shopping cart.
Constructed with a full grain leather, a unique abrasion resistant SuperFabric® and a PU coated toe and heel cap, the upper is waterproof, flexible and nearly indestructible. Combined with the lightweight yet supportive EXO® platform, the Tektite supports this nearly indestructible upper with comfort, stability and oil and slip resistant traction.
- Abrasion and tear resistant, PU coated, waterproof full-grain leather and SuperFabric upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed with additional layer of open cell construction for air circulation
- Stable performance and secure fit featuring a heel guardrail and forefoot plate in Danner's patented EXO platform
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- EXO Carbide outsole featuring a TPU heel wrap, a 90 degree heel and an oil and slip resistant tread pattern
- Non-Metallic toe meets or exceeds AST F2413-O5 M I/75 C/75 standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Nylon shank
- 4.5" height
- 40 oz
This boot is built on Danner's DT5 last. This last provides an athletic fit designed with a narrower heel and a lower volume fore- and mid- foot to specifically fit the shape of women’s feet. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.