Manufacturer's SKU 11500 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Work Feature / Environment Made in USA
Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest™ GTX® boot is a great all purpose workboot that gets the job done. Double thick leather provides for exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX® lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you’d rather not get on your feet
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures long lasting durability
- Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram® rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 80 oz
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags