You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Striker™ II GTX® boot is built on the TERRA FORCE™ X Lite performance platform for lightweight fit and durability. A GORE-TEX® liner offers breathable, waterproof protection and the full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper supply exterior toughness. Non-metallic construction won’t set off metal-based security systems. Features 400G Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- TERRA FORCE™ X Lite platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Danner TFX® Lite outsole is an oil- and slip-resistant outsole that gives you grip, traction and stability without the weight
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- Extremely lightweight at 50 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.