You have no items in your shopping cart.
Developed to provide the comfort and stability needed for 20 mile-a-day light and fast hikes, the Sobo features a durable suede, nubuc leather and lightweight nylon upper, an antimicrobial mesh lining in the collar and tongue, a lightweight moisture wicking PU footbed, a cushioning EVA midsole and the athletic performance of Danner’s lightweight Trailguard platform.
- Durable suede and nubuc leather upper with rugged and lightweight nylon
- Mesh lined for maximum breathability
- Anitmicrobial mesh lining in the collar and tongue
- Lightweight, moisture wicking, antimicrobial open cell PU footbed
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Co-molded TPU plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Lightweight and athletic performance of Danner's Trailguard platform
- Danner® Appalachian outsole for traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 3" height
This boot is built on Danner's DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.