You have no items in your shopping cart.
The USA-made Sierra™ is a versatile, three-season boot for the hunter who pursues a variety of game. The Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole tracks steadily over diverse terrain. GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable lining and 200 G. Thinsulate™ Insulation keep feet dry and warm while the full-grain leather and Cordura® upper combine with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction for outstanding durability and stability underfoot.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain leather and Cordura® upper materials are extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs. Cordura® improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole features a specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs for maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 69 oz
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.